Boiler Protection Plan
Boiler maintenance through a boiler protection plan is something everyone should have but few people actually do. There are many more advantages to disadvantages when it comes to maintaining your homes boiler system. Please consider the following list of problems that readily occur in boiler systems when contemplating whether you should consider a boiler protection plan:
- Wrong fuel/air mixture in burner: This condition occurs when either the gas pressure is not set up properly or the air supply is inadequate for the combustion proceed or a combination of both. A properly trained technician from Streamline will adjust and set up the proper fuel/air mixture to ensure your boiler is running at optimal combustion parameters.
- Plugged heat exchanger: Under improper combustion, there is a tendency for a boilers heat exchanger to soot (carbon up) and continually build up carbon fibers on the face of the heat exchanger. Over time, the build up of carbon on the top of the heat exchanger starts to build up to the point that the products of combustion are not able to make an easy passage over the heat exchanger and through the chimney. When this condition occurs, there are several dangerous conditions that are now a hazard.
- Overheating of the heat exchanger: this condition is a byproduct of a plugged heat exchanger. This condition causes the metal material the heat exchanger is made up of to weaken and become prone to damage and warping. This can turn into a catastrophic event should the metal rupture and cause major flooding in your home.
- Decreased efficiency: This is a by product of either a plugged heat exchanger or improper combustion or a combination of both. This is a situation where you are burning money into the atmosphere rather than using the money to heat your home. A poorly maintained boiler can cost hundreds of dollars over the course of a winter due to poor efficiency. Boiler maintenance through Streamline’s boiler protection plan will pay for itself in one winter.
- A service technician will spot parts or equipment associated with your boiler system that are on the verge of failure. At that point a technician can change the parts early in the heating season causing no downtime of your boiler system and in return avoid a breakdown in the middle of winter and leave your home without heat for hours or possibly days.
Keep your boiler and hot water heating system in factory-fresh condition all year round. Get complete peace of mind for $25 per month – that’s just $0.80 a day! Call us today!
For more information on our boilers please check out: http://streamlineplumbingandheating.com/boilers/
Here’s what you get:
- $250 in Free Services
- Your boiler system will be checked as per our tune up checklist.
- Hot water/hydronic heating system will be checked as per our tune up checklist.
- Any questions or concerns you have during our annual visit will be gladly answered by one of our professionally trained technicians.
- Guaranteed Same Day Service
- As a member of Streamline’s platinum boiler protection plan maintenance agreement you will go to the top of the line ahead of any non-contract customers.
- 2 Hour maximum wait time for any service call.
- You Get a 10% Discount on Repairs.
- As a platinum agreement club member, you get a 10% discount on any of our straight forward pricing fees.
- Help Out Your Family
- We will offer a 10% discount to any of your immediate family members who require service or repair to their home comfort system. We want to help you take care of your family.
Keeping your home boiler system in factory fresh condition guarantees piece of mind and this is only possible with a Streamline boiler protection plan.