Quality Furnace Repair Services
Furnace Repair's Is Another One Of Our Specialty Services For The Residents of Sherwood Park and Strathcona County.
Fixed Right or It's Free
Sherwood Park And Surrounding Areas Furnace Repair Experts
Has your furnace stopped working again? Or perhaps you want to make sure your furnace is up to the task for those long winter days. Lets be honest, contacting someone to repair your furnace is not a call anyone wishes to make. With so many furnace repair companies around, its hard to know who you can trust. At Streamline Plumbing and Heating, we have been servicing the Sherwood Park and surrounding areas for over 20 years. With years of experience, rest assured we can solve your problem. We will have your furnace back up and running properly in no time.
Reasons To Choose Streamline Plumbing And Heating
- Streamline technicians can service any make or model of furnace around. Gas, electric, duel fuel, heat pump, oil or a boiler. Our fully trained and certified technicians will get the job done right the first time.
- Transparent pricing. A technician will come to your home and provide a detailed diagnostic report. All prices are fully disclosed prior to any service work being performed.
- Same day service. We understand you have a busy schedule. With multiple experienced technicians, we pride ourselves in being able to provide in most cases, same day service.
- Emergency services provided. No matter the time or day, our service technicians are on call 24/7, 365 days a year. In addition to emergency services, our pricing does not change due to the time or day of any emergency call.
- Customer service you can depend on. With over 20 years of experience, Streamline knows how to treat our customers. Our technicians aren’t just experienced in service work. They are clean, friendly and operate in the highest professional manner. All Technicians undergo thorough background checks and random substance testing.
- No after service cleanup required. Our technicians will leave your home safe and clean after any service work performed.
How to Contact Us
For quality service and a company you can trust, contact Streamline Plumbing and Heating at 780-701-9675 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. All service calls will be answered by a real life person.
Furnace Repair Sherwood Park
During an Sherwood Park winter, a good reliable furnace that works without a hitch is essential. The experienced professionals at Streamline can handle any kind of heating system – gas, oil, electrical – even in-floor radiant heating systems or the boilers and radiators found in older houses. Whether you need a new furnace, or maintenance/repair on your current furnace; Streamline will take care of you this winter as your preferred furnace repair Sherwood Park contractor!
For emergency furnace repair 24/7, please call 780-701-9675
Emergency Furnace Repair 24/7 On All Makes and Models
When your furnace breaks down, it’s critical to get it working again as soon as possible to keep your family warm and so that you don’t run into other issues like freezing water pipes. The Streamline professional repair team can handle any heating-related emergency quickly. We’ll be very clear with you about the cost before any work begins – our flat-rate pricing means no surprises or hidden fees. There is no option except furnace repair Sherwood Park.
For all other makes and models > https://streamlineplumbingandheating.com/all-makes-and-models/
Our Straight Forward Pricing
Streamline Services using a system of straight forward flat-rate pricing, similar to how your dentist or car dealership charges you for their services. You will be quoted on the parts and labor before any of our technicians commence a repair or replacement. Our straight forward pricing system eliminates any doubt or misconception about your furnace repairs.
Furnace Maintenance and Combustion Analysis
Getting your furnace tuned up will increase the lifespan and efficiency of your furnace. Streamline Plumbing and Heating offers a seasonal furnace maintenance plan. The maintenance plan is designed to be done in the fall time before your furnace is intended to start running. Having your furnace checked early in the season gives you the ease of mind that any small problems will be found before the cold weather sets in. Have a qualified service technician come and check out your furnace today. We have all the latest testing equipment in all our service trucks. Our technicians are all trained to be able to perform a combustion analysis on all makes and models of furnaces on the market.
Ways to Keep Your Furnace Running Smoothly
We have compiled this list for homeowners to consider when getting your new furnace installed, or to maximize the life of the furnace you currently have. We always recommend if you have any questions or are just not sure about something to call a licensed professional.
- Changing filters regularly. A good rule of thumb is to change the filters with the change of season. Each season brings in new dirt and contaminants that can block proper air flow and thus decreasing the efficiency of your furnace.
- Ensure no vents are blocked around your home. Objects such as toys or furniture can often get in the way of air flow, preventing your furnace to work harder to heat your home.
- Have a Carrier Furnace expert from Streamline Plumbing and Heating come out once a year to inspect everything is in perfect running order.
By investing a little bit of money every year, you will have peace of mind knowing your unit is operating at peak of performance and the chance of any issues arising are greatly decreased.
Of course not every task with your furnace needs to be completed by a trained technician. We recommend homeowners become familiar with their system as well in case an emergency does arise and a plumber cannot come out immediately.
Take a look at the list below on some great homeowner tips:
-You should confirm your furnace can be turned on and off via your thermostat, if not you may need a new thermostat installed
-if you notice you have an older thermostat, it may have mercury. We recommend replacing your thermostat for the safety of the environment and to ensure your Carrier furnace is running at peak performance.
-If you have any wires showing check for burns or loose ends, call a plumber immediately
-ensure all venting connections are still in tact. If duct work is not fully connected your furnace is running longer to heat the place up, thus costing you more money.
-at the beginning of every fall season when your furnace is getting turned on more, it is advised to have a Carrier furnace technician out to inspect everything. They will go over how to get the most out of your furnace this season and ways to keep it running better all year long.
Always remember that if you are unsure of anything, you should call a technician. They will go over everything from start to finish to make sure you are comfortable with the operation of your Carrier Furnace.