Quality that is Guaranteed
Plumbing, Heating and Air Conditioning Specialists Serving Sherwood Park And Strathcona County
Click Here To Call Us Now
Furnace Services in Sherwood Park
Meet the Streamline FurnaceExperts
Furnace Services In Sherwood Park
Whether it be a furnace maintenance, repair or replacement Streamline Plumbing and Heating has you covered. In Alberta, our homes furnace can literally have a year round operation. We have had service calls come in in the middle of summer on some cold rainy days. A homes furnace is a very valuable piece of equipment to maintain your level of indoor air quality and comfort. Thus having a reliably trustworthy furnace repair company in Sherwood Park and Strathcona County is very important.
With today’s high level of safety and technology, it’s very important find a qualified furnace repair contractor in place to both maintain and inspect your homes furnace before the cold weather sits in. But most importantly, having a trusting relationship with a furnace repair contractor serving Sherwood Park and Strathcona County that you can trust. Streamline Plumbing and Heating takes great pride in being a home owners contractor of choice for emergency furnace repairs in Sherwood Park and Strathcona County.
Furnace Services For Sherwood Park and Strathcona County
-> Furnace Repair
-> Furnace Replacement
->Carrier Furnace Replacement Options
-> Furnace Inspections and Maintenance
-> Indoor Air Quality
We can provide expert 24 hour Emergency Service available to you 365 days a year for your all you’re Heating, Cooling, and Hot Water needs. We are here when you need us to service both your residential and commercial properties!
Monday- Friday: 7:00am-5:00pm
25 Years Experience
We have over 25 years experience in the heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) and plumbing industries. We believe in quality workmanship and customer service.
Streamline Plumbing and Heating Ltd. provides superior furnace repair, boiler and heating services to Sherwood Park and Strathcona County.
Reasons To Choose Streamline Plumbing And Heating
- Streamline technicians can service any make or model of furnace around. Gas, electric, duel fuel, heat pump, oil or a boiler. Our fully trained and certified technicians will get the job done right the first time.
- Transparent pricing. A technician will come to your home and provide a detailed diagnostic report. All prices are fully disclosed prior to any service work being performed.
- Same day service. We understand you have a busy schedule. With multiple experienced technicians, we pride ourselves in being able to provide in most cases, same day service.
- Emergency services provided. No matter the time or day, our service technicians are on call 24/7, 365 days a year. In addition to emergency services, our pricing does not change due to the time or day of any emergency call.
- Customer service you can depend on. With over 20 years of experience, Streamline knows how to treat our customers. Our technicians aren’t just experienced in service work. They are clean, friendly and operate in the highest professional manner. All Technicians undergo thorough background checks and random substance testing.
- No after service cleanup required. Our technicians will leave your home safe and clean after any service work performed.
- Our Customers have given us a 5 star Google Review. Click here to see what customers have to say about our furnace repair services in Sherwood Park, Strathcona County and Edmonton.
Has your furnace stopped working again? Or perhaps you want to make sure your furnace is up to the task for those long winter days. Lets be honest, contacting someone to repair your furnace is not a call anyone wishes to make. With so many furnace repair companies around, its hard to know who you can trust. At Streamline Plumbing and Heating, we have been servicing Sherwood Park and Strathcona County for over 20 years. With years of experience, rest assured we can solve your problem. We will have your furnace back up and running properly in no time.
Emergency Furnace Repair 24/7 On All Makes and Models
When your furnace breaks down, it’s critical to get it working again as soon as possible to keep your family warm and so that you don’t run into other issues like freezing water pipes. The Streamline professional repair team can handle any heating-related emergency quickly. We’ll be very clear with you about the cost before any work begins – our flat-rate pricing means no surprises or hidden fees. There is no option except furnace repair Sherwood Park.
For all other makes and models > https://streamlineplumbingandheating.com/all-makes-and-models/
Are you considering a furnace replacement? Streamline Plumbing and Heating has been replacing furnaces in Sherwood Park for over 20 years. We have the experience and knowledge to get the job done right, and on time. Call us today to speak with one of our technicians. They can answer any questions you may have. Feel free to read our Google reviews to learn how we have made many customers happy with our work.
All of our furnace replacement jobs have the appropriate permits in place, and all jobs are inspected by the authority. Our technicians are not happy until you are happy. We are also not comfortable until you are comfortable with your furnaces’ working results.
Financing A Furnace Replacement
A furnace replacement may be an expensive venture but there are plenty of financing options available so you do not have to worry about a furnace replacement being a financial burden. SNAP financial offers great interest rates and packages if you are interested in financing a furnace replacement. If you are interested in financing your homes furnace replacement, our office can go over and explain what your finance options are. Payments can be as low as $50 a month on a longer term plan. Let us hear about your budget. Streamline will offer the best payment options for you. Financing made easy, that’s what we want for you. Call today and learn more. It’s that easy.
Every home owner recognizes the name, other furnaces want to be that name. I am talking about Carrier. Founded in 1915 by Willis Carrier and six other engineers; Carrier Engineering Corporation was a force to be reckoned with in the HVAC industry. They were responsible for manufacturing and distributing thousands of heating, ventilating and air conditioning systems for homes and industrial spaces. They also produced equipment for commercial refrigeration and food service. Ever since then they have been leading the way by coming up with new technologies to better our environment and our homes.
Carrier furnaces are always changing, what used to be the best in the industry with 88% efficiency is now being replaced with models of 98% efficiency! More efficiency ultimately means more money in your pocket. Carrier understands that not every homeowner has the same budget or ideal usage for their furnace. That is why they have created a few different models for their line-up. Read below the different options you have to consider when looking at a Carrier furnace to add to your home comfort system.
Infinity Series Carrier Furnaces are top of the line. From here they can offer the standard models or you can upgrade to Greenspeed Intelligence. The Infinity Series model with Greenspeed Intelligence is truly the best of the best. You will have the quietest and most efficient model at 98%. These furnaces have proudly achieved the Energy Star Most Efficient Qualification. When you have one of these models installed in your home you know you are getting the best of the best and will save money for years to come on your utility bill.
If the Infinity with Greenspeed is not quite in your budget, consider the standard Infinity Series. Almost as efficient with 96%, you will steal have comfort knowing you have chosen one of the best in the industry. They are equipped with a two stage gas valve to keep the noise down. Comfort Fan technology is also a feature included in this model. It allows you to choose the fan speed in ‘constant on’ mode from a compatible thermostat.
Next in the line-up is the Performance Series. The Performance Series offers smart electronics and multi stage capabilities that allow for next level indoor comfort and energy saving performance. With an upwards of 96% efficiency from Energy Star, it is a no brainer you are making the right choice in choosing the Performance Series. You can ask our technicians about Hybrid Heat options as well! Combine your favorite Performance Series furnace with a Carrier heat pump and compatible thermostat to optimize efficiency. The Hybrid Heat system automatically switches between electric and gas heating to help save you money.
If being budget friendly while staying efficient is your main goal, consider a Comfort Series Carrier furnace. With an upwards of 95% efficiency you know your budget for years to come will be happy. Rest assured knowing you have chosen the right brand when you have a Carrier Comfort Series furnace installed in your home.
With every Carrier furnace install, our technicians will suggest the best ways to increase the comfort and value of your indoor comfort system. They will suggest an air conditioner and furnace package to keep you going all year long. Extra add-ons could include: thermostat, air purifiers, humidifiers, ventilators and evaporator coils. Ask us for more details!
Furnace Protection Plans help extend the life of your furnace and can save you a bundle in the long run. Check out what our plan offers below and when you are ready print off your coupon for a discounted tun-up!
3 reasons furnace maintenance tune ups make financial sense:
- Helps prevent breakdowns and hundreds or thousands of dollars in repair costs over the lifespan of your furnace or boiler. Your technician can identify issues early on before they become an emergency.
- Save as much as 30% per year on energy costs. Your furnace will be kept in top condition and will be running more efficiently.
- Extend the life of your system by many years – pushes back everything from major parts replacement to an entire new furnace or boiler system installation.
Your furnace or boiler program includes:
- Complete and Total Combustion analysis. This is by far the most important inspection you can do. Streamline’s combustion analysis will check for the following:
- Carbon monoxide. If there is any test you want to perform yearly, this is the one. Carbon monoxide is invisible, tasteless and odorless, and deadly – but it is a byproduct of your furnace’s combustion process. Normally it is vented safely from your home, but if something goes wrong it can escape into the home. Our combustion analysis can be printed to keep in your records and compare against every year’s results.
- Percent of primary and secondary air in the combustion process. This test will check to see how efficient the combustion process is on your furnace. Burner and/or air adjustments might be required to set the proper fuel air mixture on your furnace to ensure your furnace is running as efficiently as designed.
- Carbon dioxide. Once again this is a check that will tell us you have the right fuel air mixture in your furnace and thus running as efficiently as possible.
- Nitric oxides. These are the unwanted products of combustion when the fuel/air mixture is incorrect.
- Heat exchanger inspection. This inspection allows Streamlines service techs to inspect your furnace’s heat exchanger for cracks or holes. 99% of the time when furnaces have cracks or holes, it’s usually at the top of the heat exchanger. Cracked heat exchangers are the number one cause of carbon monoxide poisoning in family homes.
- Gas pressure. Many residents of Sherwood Park are unaware that your furnace may be running too hot and not as efficiently as it’s supposed to run. This is because most furnaces are sent from the factory with the gas pressure set to sea level. Every furnace in the Sherwood Park area should be rated for the 2000 foot elevation in order to achieve peak performance. Allow Streamlines first class gas fitter (A) technician check and adjust your gas pressure so you have a furnace running at optimal conditions.
- Check for gas leaks. A small gas leak over time can turn into big one. It’s important to catch gas leaks before the situation can become dangerous.
- Temperature rise. Every furnace is designed to run at a minimum and maximum temperature across the heat exchanger. Running a furnace up and above the maximum temperature rise will greatly reduce the life expectancy of your furnace. Running at or below the minimum temperature rise indicates you’re not getting the full potential out of your furnace which can leave you chilly on those cold winter nights.
- Check the flame signal safety circuit.
- Check electrical connections for integrity and proper torque. Many component failures are the result of electrical connections not being torqued properly and have a loose connection.
- Check electrical components for visible signs of damage. It is extremely important to catch a part that is about to fail before it costs you hundreds of dollars to repair. Sometimes a small part that fails can cause damage and failure to bigger more expensive parts in your system.
- Check amp draw and voltage of the components that have electrical motors in them. This check will also catch components that are about to fail before they fail. We will perform this check on the following components in your furnace.
- Furnace blower motor
- Inducer/combustion fan motor
- Place humidifier damper in the winter position. Many home owners who have a humidifier in their home comfort system don’t realize there are seasonal settings that have to be adjusted during spring and fall.
- Complete a general inspection of your furnace heating system for faults, safety and integrity failures.
- Inspect furnace and ductwork and inform you whether they could use cleaning. A reputable contractor specializing in duct cleaning will be recommended should you require their services.
- Check the operation of the safety devices. This test is to ensure that all the safety devices on your furnace will operate properly. Streamlines service techs will cause a situation in which a safety device should go off, and ensure it does. Such safety devices include air pressure switches, flame rods, high limit switches, roll out switches, plugged vent switches and high temperature switches.
- Inspect burners and orifices. This test is completed and adjusted to ensure none of the components are plugged with combustion residue or showing signs of failure.
As you can see, having furnace protection plans are key to a safer home. Without them you can be left scrambling for money or parts, or even a place to stay until it is safer to go back. At Streamline, we take pride in our work and we will not leave until you are comfortable again.
Call us today to get more information on furnace protection plans and to book your inspection.
Indoor Air Quality
Indoor air quality in Sherwood Park is important. When we spend so much of our time indoors; having fresh, clean air to breathe is beneficial for the health of our families and our home. Streamline can help you determine your air quality system needs. We will recommend the right products for your home and family. We strive to improve indoor air quality in Sherwood Park and surrounding areas. Read more on how we are helping families across Sherwood Park.
A great way to improve the air quality of your home is by a humidification system. Your home is a lot like your body: it needs to stay properly hydrated in order to maintain the health and comfort of those living in it. Air that is too dry can act like a giant sponge. Soaking up moisture from everything that it touches in your home – your woodwork, wood floors and other furnishings. Static electricity can also be a result. It will also cause your body to feel dry: dry skin, dry nasal passages and cracked lips. There is no doubt about it, dry air can take a toll on your family and your home.
Humidifier Repair and Installation
Humidifiers have come a long way since the introduction of the first forced air furnace and have evolved to be affordable and economical pieces of equipment for your homes home comfort system. Humidifiers keep the moisture content at a comfortable rate in your home. A major health benefit of using a humidifier is the reduction of air borne viruses that can cause flu infections. In addition, owning a good humidifier can also speed up the healing process when you are under the weather. There are many more great health benefits, to discover more benefits click here.
Indoor Air Quality Sherwood Park can be found in many forms including humidification and air filtration.
Call Streamline Plumbing and Heating Ltd. today and have one of our highly skilled and knowledgeable technicians come visit your home and assess what humidifier style best suits your humidification requirements and needs.
Air Filtration and Purification
Your homes’ second most important indoor air quality feature is an air filtration and purification system. If you are concerned about mold, bacteria or viruses in your home an air purifier for your heating and cooling system can mean big improvements. You will be breathing fresher air and help your heating and cooling equipment last longer.
Ultra Violet Air Purifiers
Just as dentists and doctors use ultraviolet (UV) light to sterilize their tools and instruments, now this technology is being utilized in the HVAC industry. Within this industry, UV lights are being used to sterilize coils within air conditioning and furnace systems, as well as being used in air purifiers to sterilize the air. Streamline Plumbing & Heating specifically installs the UV Air Purifier systems manufactured by Sanuvox.
Ultraviolet (UV) Air Purifiers are installed into the return or supply plenum. When air is blown from a furnace or air handler, it first flows through the supply plenum and then into the ducts. The air purifier sterilizes moving air as it passes through and into the ducts and destroys viruses, germs, bacteria, mold, chemicals, odors, and allergens
Streamline can also suggest and install the newest and most advance thermostats based on your homes activity. Ask today which ones we recommend!
Did You Know?
The EPA has ranked indoor air pollution as a high priority public risk. According to the EPA, levels of indoor air pollutants can be two to five times higher than outside. Considering that the average adult inhales about 2300 gallons of air a day, that’s a lot of pollution going into our lungs.
- Most of us spend 75% of our adult life indoors.
- 99% of airborne particles are smaller than one micron. Due to their size, they remain airborne.
- Inexpensive filters found at hardware stores are only about 10% efficient for the largest particles.
- 5 million people in Canada suffer from chronic allergies
- 54% of Canadians test positive for one or more allergies
- There are approximately 3 million asthma sufferers in Canada and almost half of them are children
If you need financing, we can provide financing for you through Snap financial. Streamline Plumbing and Heating will recommended a top of the line indoor air quality system for your home.
We have compiled this list for homeowners to consider when getting your new furnace installed, or to maximize the life of the furnace you currently have. We always recommend if you have any questions or are just not sure about something to call a licensed professional.
- Changing filters regularly. A good rule of thumb is to change the filters with the change of season. Each season brings in new dirt and contaminants that can block proper air flow and thus decreasing the efficiency of your furnace.
- Ensure no vents are blocked around your home. Objects such as toys or furniture can often get in the way of air flow, preventing your furnace to work harder to heat your home.
- Have a Carrier Furnace expert from Streamline Plumbing and Heating come out once a year to inspect everything is in perfect running order.
By investing a little bit of money every year, you will have peace of mind knowing your unit is operating at peak of performance and the chance of any issues arising are greatly decreased.
Of course not every task with your furnace needs to be completed by a trained technician. We recommend homeowners become familiar with their system as well in case an emergency does arise and a plumber cannot come out immediately.
Take a look at the list below on some great homeowner tips:
-You should confirm your furnace can be turned on and off via your thermostat, if not you may need a new thermostat installed
-if you notice you have an older thermostat, it may have mercury. We recommend replacing your thermostat for the safety of the environment and to ensure your Carrier furnace is running at peak performance.
-If you have any wires showing check for burns or loose ends, call a plumber immediately
-ensure all venting connections are still in tact. If duct work is not fully connected your furnace is running longer to heat the place up, thus costing you more money.
-at the beginning of every fall season when your furnace is getting turned on more, it is advised to have a Carrier furnace technician out to inspect everything. They will go over how to get the most out of your furnace this season and ways to keep it running better all year long.
Always remember that if you are unsure of anything, you should call a technician. They will go over everything from start to finish to make sure you are comfortable with the operation of your Furnace.
Receive Special Offers
Sign up to receive our special offers direct to your inbox.