Quality that is Guaranteed
Plumbing, Heating and Air Conditioning Specialists Serving Sherwood Park And Strathcona County
Click Here To Call Us Now
Boilers Services in Sherwood Park
Meet the Streamline Boiler Heating Experts
Boilers And Hot Water/Hydronic Heating Services In Sherwood Park
There are well over thirty manufacturers of boilers meaning you have a wide variety to choose from. It is highly recommended that when building a new home or renovating your existing home to consider installing a new state of the art high efficient condensing boiler. Boilers have the unique advantage over a forced air heating furnace that the boiler can double as a means of heating your homes domestic hot water system. This can be done through a heat exchanger or directly through the boilers secondary heat exchanger (certain codes must be met). With this added feature of a high efficient boiler having the capability to heat your homes domestic hot water, there is an additional energy saving of replacing the older style, inefficient atmospherically vented hot water tanks.
Boiler Services For Sherwood Park
We can provide expert 24 hour Emergency Service available to you 365 days a year for your all you’re Heating, Cooling, and Hot Water needs. We are here when you need us to service both your residential and commercial properties!
Monday- Friday: 7:00am-5:00pm
25 Years Experience
We have over 25 years experience in the boiler, heating, ventilation and air conditioning industry (HVAC). We believe in quality workmanship and customer service.
Streamline Plumbing and Heating Ltd. provides superior air conditioning services to Sherwood Park and Strathcona County.
We’re on time, every time. We wouldn’t want to be kept waiting, and we know you don’t like it either.
Our friendly, expert boiler technicians are the best technicians in the business. Not only are they fully licensed, they’re polite, clean, and won’t leave a mess in your home.
Our flat-rate pricing is provided before the work begins – there are no surprises or hidden fees. Our technician will explain the options in everyday language so you can make an informed decision.
We offer 24/7 emergency repairs. Sometimes, you just can’t wait.
We proudly service the people of Sherwood Park and Strathcona County.
We are Sherwood Park’s and Strathcona County’s boiler repair and replacement experts.
Streamline Plumbing and Heating has the experience you can count on when you’re faced with a boiler repair or replacement. We service all makes and model’s and also offer fair conditioning, heating, furnace repair, hot water heater and plumbing services. Make the right decision and call Streamline Plumbing and Heating to be your boiler contractor of choice and have a hassle free experience.
Streamline Plumbing and Heating takes great pride in being Sherwood Park’s trusted choice to be your homes boiler repair specialist. Consider the fact that we are capable to repair any make or model of hydronic hot water heating boilers. With the advanced technology of today’s high efficient condensing boilers, it truly takes a highly skilled educated professional tradesman to service and repair your homes boiler system. With over 20 years of experience and training, Streamline Plumbing and Heating is your first choice to take good care of your homes boiler system.
When faced with the decision to repair or complete a boiler replacement for your homes boiler system, there are many factors you should take into consideration. Older boiler systems which are atmospherically vented (boilers with the metal pipes coming off the top of the boiler) are anywhere from 40% to 80% efficient. This means that a 40% efficient boiler is releasing 60% of the available heat in the combustion process into the atmosphere rather than being used to heat your home. Conversely, an 80% efficient boiler is releasing 20% of the available heat in the combustion process into the atmosphere. Even an 80% efficient boiler is not a feasible option in this day and age with the world needing to go green and reduce carbon emissions and release of greenhouse gases into the atmosphere. So when faced with the decision of a costly boiler repair, consider what technology has to offer today.
Boiler Protection Plan
Boiler maintenance through a boiler protection plan is something everyone should have but few people actually do. There are many more advantages to disadvantages when it comes to maintaining your homes boiler system. Please consider the following list of problems that readily occur in boiler systems when contemplating whether you should consider a boiler protection plan:
- Wrong fuel/air mixture in burner: This condition occurs when either the gas pressure is not set up properly or the air supply is inadequate for the combustion proceed or a combination of both. A properly trained technician from Streamline will adjust and set up the proper fuel/air mixture to ensure your boiler is running at optimal combustion parameters.
- Plugged heat exchanger: Under improper combustion, there is a tendency for a boilers heat exchanger to soot (carbon up) and continually build up carbon fibers on the face of the heat exchanger. Over time, the build up of carbon on the top of the heat exchanger starts to build up to the point that the products of combustion are not able to make an easy passage over the heat exchanger and through the chimney. When this condition occurs, there are several dangerous conditions that are now a hazard.
- Overheating of the heat exchanger: this condition is a byproduct of a plugged heat exchanger. This condition causes the metal material the heat exchanger is made up of to weaken and become prone to damage and warping. This can turn into a catastrophic event should the metal rupture and cause major flooding in your home.
- Decreased efficiency: This is a by product of either a plugged heat exchanger or improper combustion or a combination of both. This is a situation where you are burning money into the atmosphere rather than using the money to heat your home. A poorly maintained boiler can cost hundreds of dollars over the course of a winter due to poor efficiency. Boiler maintenance through Streamline’s boiler protection plan will pay for itself in one winter.
- A service technician will spot parts or equipment associated with your boiler system that are on the verge of failure. At that point a technician can change the parts early in the heating season causing no downtime of your boiler system and in return avoid a breakdown in the middle of winter and leave your home without heat for hours or possibly days.
Keep your boiler and hot water heating system in factory-fresh condition all year round. Get complete peace of mind for $25 per month – that’s just $0.80 a day! Call us today!
For more information on our boilers please check out: https://streamlineplumbingandheating.com/boilers/
Here’s what you get:
- $250 in Free Services
- Your boiler system will be checked as per our tune up checklist.
- Hot water/hydronic heating system will be checked as per our tune up checklist.
- Any questions or concerns you have during our annual visit will be gladly answered by one of our professionally trained technicians.
- Guaranteed Same Day Service
- As a member of Streamline’s platinum boiler protection plan maintenance agreement you will go to the top of the line ahead of any non-contract customers.
- 2 Hour maximum wait time for any service call.
- You Get a 10% Discount on Repairs.
- As a platinum agreement club member, you get a 10% discount on any of our straight forward pricing fees.
- Help Out Your Family
- We will offer a 10% discount to any of your immediate family members who require service or repair to their home comfort system. We want to help you take care of your family.
Keeping your home boiler system in factory fresh condition guarantees piece of mind and this is only possible with a Streamline boiler protection plan.
Receive Special Offers
Sign up to receive our special offers direct to your inbox.